Sunday, June 19, 2016

My favorite things............

Traveling around so much it is  how fascinating to see so many new things in each place.  Certain destinations give me different types of feelings and move me.  Some just seem to be there, but that is probably because we didn't have enough time to get to know it.  Here are some of my favorite places in no specific order.

Colorado - fall in the high mountains with the aspens changing to yellow is amazing.

Million Dollar Highway
September 2012

New Mexico - there is a magical feel to this state.  I love New Mexico.

Albuquerque, NM 
Balloon Festival
October 2013

Santa Fe Sunrise


Sedona, AZ
4/2015

I was moved to tears here.

Stanley, Idaho
Sawtooth Mountain Range
8/2015
One of the most beautiful places on earth

Waimea Valley, Kauai, Hawaii
9/2015
Stunning sight.

Pu'u O Kila Lookout
A total fog out would come and then
clear so you could see all the way to the ocean.

 Pure silver
Waimea Bay Recreation Pier - Kauai



Kauai rainbow
Genesis 9:12-17, 
I have placed my rainbow in the clouds.

  Honu (turtle in Hawaiian)
I was estatic here snorkeling
 Anahola Beach, Kauaii

April 2016
My favorite USA City - Savannah, GA
Fountain in Forsyth Park

My first cenote - Yucutan, Mexico
November 2004
A top five sight in the world for me
* not my photo, but a copy of a postcard.  Impossible for 
regular camera w/no extra light to take a good photo.

Paris - I love Paris

My first sight in Paris - on my birthday.

View from the top of Notre Dame



Night of a full moon - magic

Puerto Penasco
Mexico

A peaceful place.  Picturesque, loved the beach
and shelling and the food was out of this world.
We were with Cheryl and Mike and we just had the best week.

Ocotillo in bloom




Fun watching the birds plummet into the ocean





















No comments:

Post a Comment