Saturday, November 17, 2012


Cocoa Beach, Florida

11/11/11 – 11/17/12

Giraffes - up close and personal

Feeding the birds.  Very fun.

Shoot the Curl, John
Last on a board in 1960's
He's still got it.
 
Pretty mellow time here. Hot tub every night. Some beach walking. John went fishing twice, once on the causeway pier and once at Jetty Park. At Jetty, we saw sea turtles and that the my highlight.

Of all the condos we've been to I like this one the most – maybe because we had 2 bedrooms and plenty of room? 3 TVs, good sized kitchen. Just felt comfortable.

On Friday we went to Brevard Zoo and had the best day ever. Fed the giraffes and birds. Wonderful zoo and a day that will stay with me forever.

Saturday night we walked along the beach, went to dinner on the pier, walked out on the pier and watched the fishermen and the surfers.

Sunday John got a haircut and I spent 2 ½ hours at the library doing paperwork. Lots of documents to print out (I miss my printer), copy (I miss my copier).

That's it from Cocoa Beach. Headed to Orlando early to go and visit some alligators.

No comments:

Post a Comment