Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Feb to July 10, 2024 Back Again - 2024 Good, Bad, Ugly

Hiatus over, let's come back to doing what I enjoy, sharing.

It has been probably a top bad year in many ways.  Trip to Charleston for my trial was not good.  I guess the jury didn't think I really had a case, which I can't understand.  But after five years it is over and I've got to just let that go.

Jupiter 4th of July weekend, plant sitting.
I

Vicky. Relaxing with her beer.








Lighthouse at Jupiter. FL.

FEBRUARY 2024
Crafts with the girls at my house, and Sid.

Went for a nice walk at Wall Springs Park.
They have amazing benches....and people, lol.

Oue Airbnb.  No railing.  Day before my trial I fell from top stair over side onto a bike rack.  Really hit my head. Thought I was dead.  Bit bruised shoulder and scraped knee.  Sore for days.  Thank God nothing serious.  Told that place they need a railing!!  Wonder if they did it?




Charleston, NC

Charleston, NC

11/2018
On Friendship Force Conference
Injury when I fell on my face.

Lost my two front teeth when I tripped over
tools on stairway in restaurant.  11/2018

Then being a good girl I had a new water heater installed.  Well after about a month it sprang a leak unbeknownst to me and sprayed out in its little water closet outside the trailer and caused a major, major mold problem and damage to three of my walls.  My insurance denied my claim due to the fact that the leak was not in a wall or under a floor.  That was hard to believe.  So at this moment I'm in the process of having my entire bathroom redone.  I am having a walk in shower installed which will be nice.  All redone which is OK, but it is not anything I would have even contemplated without the mold damage.  So if you come over you can use my new bathroom, lol.  Over $12,000 and I never would have changed a thing.  Only good is  I have walk in shower.  Didn't  need that either since other bathroom has one.  Oh well, such is life.









Look at that mold!!!  Thanks new heater.


July 3rd - 7th, went to Jupiter, Florida to "plant sit" which was a first.  It was fun.  There were 3 areas - 2 balconies and the side and front outside.  The weather was truly Florida, around 93F with humidity that was very high.  My friend Vicky went with me and we did as much as we could in the heat, but no extended outings.  Nice area and the plants were on their best behavior.  Stayed in a beautiful 3-story home.  I think no more stairs for me when pet sitting or plant sitting.  Too much up and down for me.  But it was a fun trip.  We made some good food in the beautiful kitchen and had some great meals at local restaurants.

This is out of order. Sorry

  A mess, but I'm  not spending 2 hours to fix.


😁🫠😘






No comments:

Post a Comment