Monday, September 9, 2024

Rome - tidbits

This blog is Rome light.  I've  been before, saw the big stuff and to me the city is just OK, not a favorite by far.  I think my blog reflects this.  I did do my last blog on the Palazzo, so I don't feel bad or think that I missed anything.

I've  got to get away from this pastry here!!  Had coffee, etc. While waiting for train to Rome.


Up on 4th floor so glad to have this tiny elevator.



Always Street art around and way too much graffiti.


View from our Airbnb

When it rains it pours.  Mike and Cheryl managed to be indoors twice when it hit.  Me, I was snuggled in all day. My pajama day of rest.  Big believer in a rest day when out walking, touring every day.

You might notice some antennas.

Interesting bike storage at metro

My tiramasu I made in my cooking class.  Fun experience and tasty.

My homemade linguine noodles.  We had choice of three sauces, they made that part.

Really enjoyed making noodles.  Surprisingly easy.

Train station in Rome, off to Florence

Even got a snack on the train.

My dear friends. Mike and Cheryl.  She did all planning for this part of the trip
  Many, many hours.  Thanks Cheryl, good job!

Arriverdici Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment